รวมเกมส์Androiสำหรับมือถือ โหลดเกม ปัญหามือถือดูหาเกมส์โหลดเกมส์ที่นี้

buyer The Seventh Sister





The Seventh Sister Kindle Edition, A Paranormal Romance (Parched, book two)
Someone told me to download this book. I took a chance and downloaded it. No one wants to read a bunch of mistakes but I didn't see all those errors, just one or two, the kind of stuff you find in all books basically. I'm intrigued by the series. To be honest, I'm not a reader of fantasy but one of my friends told me to try it. So I read it and now I'm in to it.

This series says Seventh Sister Kindle Edition it's for adults but it's for teens too. I would say 17 and older because there's one scene that's sort of something you don't want your 16 year old doing but it happens though, as a parent you just don't want to know about it. Now that I'm hooked, I'm reading Parched and so far so good. Although Parched is book one, and this is book two, it was kind of confusing at first. It's not linear.

P.s, I did notice that I downloaded a second edition that's why I was so nicely surprised. If the author is out there, maybe you should let people know that. I think that's a better edition.

เกมส์น่าโหลด